I’ve improved the map and server pages a bit, specifically adding graphs to the map pages, and a map list.
I also sorted out a number of bugs in the server and map stat algorithms. The important fixes were the bugs that allowed maps that hadn’t been played in months to maintain their high rank, and for a single server with some nefarious configuration to boost a map’s score 10+ times. The complete changelog is below.
- Tooltips will now try their darndest to not get cut off by the browser window
- Fixed many official maps not being marked as such
- Corrected escaping issue with profile names (For those who might accidently XSS themselves)
- Many missing map images added courtesy of Geit (See previous post for more information)
- Fixed a ton of issues with the wordpress theme
- Added news to the front page (instead of the boring crap)
- Added some links to the “More” page
- Added ajax based charts to map pages.
- Fixed map filesize being REQUIRED in map info
- Fixed missing redirect on login page.
- Fixed broken map images on server page
- Added link to server page to map page
- Fixed maps page “rank” on featured map section showing 0 if unranked.
- Corrected map statistics bug that prevents maps from being updated when they weren’t on any server
- Added map list.